There's no shortage of options for developers to choose from when it comes to databases. Redis, the open source in-memory database, is an increasingly popular choice, particularly in cloud-native environments. In this episode of Pivotal Insights, Redis Labs' Cihan Biyikoglu joins Jeff and Dormain to talk about how Redis supports DevOps environments, why the database's flexible data structure is a major draw for developers, and how the Redis Labs "wolf pack" helps bring Redis to the enterprise.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @cihangirb
- Feedback: email@example.com
News & Resources
- For more on Redis Labs and Pivotal, check out this Q&A by Richard Seroter with Redis Labs' Leena Joshi.
- Find out how Redis Labs and Pivotal are teaming up to automate data microservices for the enterprise.
- Download the Redis Enterprise Pack for Pivotal Cloud Foundry and the Redis Enterprise Pack Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Kelly