Don't look now, but .NET is in the midst of a renaissance. It started with Microsoft's embrace of open source and continues thanks to Steeltoe, an open source project that helps .NET developers implement common cloud-native patterns like service discovery, shared configuration, and circuit breaker. Steeltoe 1.1, released in mid-September 2017, includes a number of new capabilities that are sure to please .NET developers building microservices application. Pivotal's Zach Brown and Dave Tillman join Jeff and Dormain to dig into the details.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @moredeploys
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Get started with Steeltoe at steeltoe.io and join the Steeltoe Slack channel.
- Access Steeltoe sample applications on GitHub.
- Watch Zach's introduction to Steeltoe talk at OSSAT 2017.