If someone tells you they have the secret to a fast, seamless digital transformation for your enterprise, don't believe them, says Jeff Dickey. The reality, says Dickey, Chief Innovation Officer at Redapt, is that there is no Easy Button, as much as we wish there were. So should enterprises think about transitioning from legacy infrastructure and newer, modern platforms? Jeff shares his wisdom in this week's episode of Pivotal Conversations.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @jeffdickey
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Check out this post on the five pitfalls of DIY Kubernetes by Jeff Dickey.
- Read Dormain's take on why the Kubernetes abstraction is going mainstream.
- Learn how Pivotal and Redapt partner to help enterprises accelerate their digital transformations.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Kelly