What's life without a little chaos? And why not a little chaos impacting your production systems? Sounds scary, but turns out intentionally introducing random errors into production systems helps identify vulnerabilities so you can do something about them before they result in major disruptions. In this episode of Pivotal Conversations, Gremlin's Tammy Butow, one of the leading practitioners of chaos engineering (as the practice is known), talks about the benefits of and shares best practices for introducing chaos to your production systems.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @tammybutow
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Check out this webinar to learn more about chaos engineering for Spring Boot.
- Learn how to cut the fluff and focus on metrics that matter in this upcoming webinar with HCSC and Forrester.
- Want to learn about all things cloud-native? Then you can't afford to miss SpringOne Platform 2019 in Austin this October. Register now and use discount code S1P200_jkelly for $200 off!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin