In this episode of Pivotal Conversations, Helpful.com's Farhan Thawar* talks about the challenges of building a company from scratch, why it's important to apply smart architectural principals to empower development teams, and why he strives for boring infrastructure.
*Editor's note: Helpful.com was acquired by Shopify in late-January 2019, following the recording of this episode but before its publication. Farhan and the entire Helpful.com team joined Shopify where they continue to pursue their mission of making communication and collaboration more seamless and effective.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @fntharwar
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Farhan talked about enabling teams to develop software independently and at their own pace. Learn how microservices help makes it possible.
- Find out how to drive more value from innovation and leverage proven, modern product development best practices to win in today’s market.
- Get Forrester's take on why digital transformation requires development transformation in this analyst report.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin