Cloud Foundry Foundation Executive Director Abby Kearns joins Jeff and Dormain on this episode of Pivotal Insights to provide a sneak peak of the upcoming Cloud Foundry Summit 2017, taking place June 13-15, 2017 in Santa Clara, Calif. Abby also talks about the new Cloud Foundry Certified Developer program, the foundation's efforts to promote diversity in tech, and more.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @ab415
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Cloud Foundry Summit 2017 is fast approaching! Register here to attend the most important community event of the year! Use promo code cfsv17dormain to get 20% off the registration fee (thanks @dormaindrewitz!)
- There's no better way to jumpstart your Cloud Foundry career than with the Cloud Foundry Certified Developer program.
- Before this year's event, relive Cloud Foundry Summit 2016 with over 80 videos covering sessions and keynotes.
About the Author
Jeff Kelly is a Principal Product Marketing Manager at Pivotal Software. He spends his time learning and writing about how leading enterprises are tapping the cloud, data and modern application development to transform how the world builds software. Prior to joining Pivotal, Jeff was the lead industry analyst covering Big Data analytics at Wikibon, an open source research and advisory firm. Before that, Jeff covered data warehousing, business analytics and other IT topics as a reporter and editor at TechTarget. He received his B.A. in American studies from Providence College and his M.A. in journalism from Northeastern University.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Jeff Kelly