To successfully operate Cloud Foundry, you must be one with Cloud Foundry. In this episode of Pivotal Insights, learn how the Pivotal Cloud Foundry Dojo helps ops teams find "the place of the way" of platform operations with Pivotal's Kevin Mackett and Parker Flemming. They also explain why, sometimes, new Dojo participants are tempted to punch them in the nose. Just kidding. Sort of.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @parkerfleming
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Check out this handy infographic on the secrets of successful Cloud Foundry users.
- Register for the upcoming webinar Journey to Cloud-Native: The Evolution of IT Operations, taking place Sep. 20, 2017.
- Watch this SpringOne Platform presentation by Humana on how to scale Cloud Foundry from one team to the entire enterprise.
About the Author
Jeff Kelly is a Director of Product Marketing at Pivotal Software. He spends his time learning and writing about how leading enterprises are tapping the cloud, data and modern application development to transform how the world builds software. Prior to joining Pivotal, Jeff was the lead industry analyst covering Big Data analytics at Wikibon, an open source research and advisory firm. Before that, Jeff covered data warehousing, business analytics and other IT topics as a reporter and editor at TechTarget. He received his B.A. in American studies from Providence College and his M.A. in journalism from Northeastern University.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Jeff Kelly