Pivotal GemFire is a powerful in-memory data grid used to support web-scale applications that demand agility and speed. Agility and speed, it turns out, aren't just important for the applications GemFire supports, but also for deploying GemFire itself. In this episode of Pivotal Insights, Pivotal's Jag Mirani and Jacque Istok join Jeff and Dormain to talk about the release of Pivotal GemFire on the AWS Marketplace. With just a few clicks, users can spin up GemFire on AWS to support some of the most demanding application workloads.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @jagmirani and @jstok
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Check out GemFire on the AWS Marketplace.
- See how Apache Geode replaced Kafka-Storm-Spark to support real-time analytics.
- Learn how Indian Railways, Southwest Airlines, SBI Securities, and GE are using GemFire to transform their businesses.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin