Enterprises across industries are modernizing legacy applications to improve performance and provide great customer experiences. But it doesn't how snappy your application is or how pretty the user interface if the data supporting the application can't keep up. In this episode of Pivotal Conversations, Redis Labs' Adi Foulger and Cassie Zimmerman talk about the challenges of modernizing your data architecture.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @redismonkey, @ca_zimm
- Feedback: email@example.com
News & Resources
- Watch this presentation by Pivotal's Mario Gray on building "Bootiful" Spring Redis applications.
- Learn what data questions to ask when building cloud-native apps in this webinar with Pivotal and Redis Labs.
- Find out how to break away from data monoliths in this presentation from HCSC at SpringOne Platform.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Kelly