Towards the end of DellEMCWorld 2016, Richard and I talk about what went on at the event. We discuss the types of people in attendance, how our combo-loco presentation went, and our take of what Pivotal being part of Dell Technologies will mean going forward. We also talk about the attendees make-up, an interview we did with previous Pivotal Conversations guest Barton George, and Coté’s interview on theCUBE talking about Pivotal’s momentum and what our customers are up to.
- Visit https://blog.pivotal.io/pivotal-conversations for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode directly, check us out in SoundCloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or in iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @cote and @rseroter
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coté on theCUBE.
- Slides from Coté and Richard’s presentation: “Executing Your Cloud Strategy: Managing your organization’s Digital transformation.”
- Recordings from DellEMCWorld.
About the AuthorMore Content by Coté