This week's episode of Pivotal Insights was recorded on the floor of PGConf US 2017, which took place in later March 2017 in Jersey City. Jeff chats with a handful of guests at the show to get the pulse of the PostgreSQL community and to find out why the open source database is gaining traction in the enterprise. Guests include EnterpriseDB's Jason Davis, Paul Laurence and Jason O'Donnell from Crunchy Data, and Pivotal's Andreas Scherbaum and Dave Cramer.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on SoundCloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @ascherbaum, @dave_cramer
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Find out why InfoWorld says the upcoming PostgreSQL 10.0 appeals to the SQL faithful
- Download the EDB Postgres Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry tile on PivNet
- Download the Crunchy PostgreSQL for Pivotal Cloud Foundry tile on PivNet
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Kelly