This week's episode of Pivotal Insights was recorded on the floor of PGConf US 2017, which took place in later March 2017 in Jersey City. Jeff chats with a handful of guests at the show to get the pulse of the PostgreSQL community and to find out why the open source database is gaining traction in the enterprise. Guests include EnterpriseDB's Jason Davis, Paul Laurence and Jason O'Donnell from Crunchy Data, and Pivotal's Andreas Scherbaum and Dave Cramer.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on SoundCloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @ascherbaum, @dave_cramer
- Feedback: email@example.com
News & Resources
- Find out why InfoWorld says the upcoming PostgreSQL 10.0 appeals to the SQL faithful
- Download the EDB Postgres Service Broker for Pivotal Cloud Foundry tile on PivNet
- Download the Crunchy PostgreSQL for Pivotal Cloud Foundry tile on PivNet
About the Author
Jeff Kelly is a Director of Product Marketing at Pivotal Software. He spends his time learning and writing about how leading enterprises are tapping the cloud, data and modern application development to transform how the world builds software. Prior to joining Pivotal, Jeff was the lead industry analyst covering Big Data analytics at Wikibon, an open source research and advisory firm. Before that, Jeff covered data warehousing, business analytics and other IT topics as a reporter and editor at TechTarget. He received his B.A. in American studies from Providence College and his M.A. in journalism from Northeastern University.Follow on Google Plus Follow on Twitter More Content by Jeff Kelly