Designers play a critical role in software development. They impact not just what users see on the screen, but impact important decisions about product direction. In this episode of Pivotal Conversations, Nate Clinton, managing director at Designit, a unit of Wipro, and Tim McCoy, Senior Director of Design at Pivotal, talk about the evolution of design thinking in software development and share best practices for designing modern software.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @nclinton, @seriouslynow
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Check out the work Pivotal and Wipro Digital are doing together to help customers modernize software development.
- Find out how digital transformation elevates design in this blog post from Richard Seroter.
- Want to learn about all things cloud-native? Then you can't afford to miss SpringOne Platform 2019 in Austin this October. Register now and use discount code S1P200_jkelly for $200 off!
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Kelly