The data warehouse market has undergone significant turmoil over the last several years. Large incumbent vendors selling expensive appliances are struggling to maintain market share as new approaches emerge. In this episode of Pivotal Insights, Cesar Rojas and Roman Shaposhnik join Jeff to talk about the emergence of the Logical Data Warehouse, it's implications for data engineers and how enterprises can take steps now to implement a truly Best of Fit approach to analytics and data science.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @rhatr, @cesar77
- Feedback: email@example.com
News & Resources
- Read Democratizing the Logical Data Warehouse: The End of Analytics Lock-In for more insights on how to make the LDW a reality.
- Check out the white paper The Data Warehouse in the Age of Digital Transformation by analyst Neil Raden.
- Go to greenplum.org to download Greenplum Database and start your analytics journey.