Obviously, you want to prevent hackers from infiltrating your corporate network in the first place. But the reality is some hackers are going to find a way in no matter how good your perimeter defenses. That means you'll need to catch hackers already inside your network before they access sensitive data and make their escape. In this episode of Pivotal Insights, Pivotal Data Scientist Scott Hajek and his colleague Bob Glithero, Director of Marketing for Data Science and Analytics at Pivotal, explain how lateral movement detection can help identify malicious network behavior before hackers make off with the corporate crown jewels.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- https://soundcloud.com/pivotal-insights/catching-network-intruders-with-lateral-movement-detection, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @jscotthajek, @bglithero
- Feedback: email@example.com
News & Resources
- Pivotal's Anirudh Kondaveeti shares his insights on applying data science to cybersecurity in this on-demand webinar.
- Register this upcoming webinar with Scott covering social media analytics to uncover consumer sentiment and intent.
- Check out our complete library of data science resources including blog posts, webinars, white paper, podcasts and more.
- Join us at the Pivotal Analytics Innovation Roadshow, coming soon to a city near you.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Kelly