While they are both big and hulking, unlike the dinosaurs the mainframe still walks among us. In this episode of Pivotal Conversations, our own Michael Minella makes the case for mainframe modernization and shares lessons learned from the field.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @michaelminella
- Feedback: email@example.com
News & Resources
- Check out Michael's podcast Java Off Heap, just four engineers (and guests) talking about what’s happening with their favorite programming language!
- Watch Michael present about why modern, cloud-native platforms are great for your batch workloads at SpringOne Platform.
- Learn more about how Pivotal can help your application transformation initiatives.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Kelly