At CF Summit 2019 in Philadelphia, I sat down with Jon Ravenscraft (@Jon_Ravenscraft) and Nick Kuhn (@tehkuhnz ) from Kroger to see what was interesting to them from the event and what was on their list to play around with once they got back home. What ensued was a survey of the many ways that Cloud Foundry is evolving. From Eirini, to Buildpacks, to ISM, to Knative.. they all come back to making developers productive.
"As soon as you make the right thing the easy thing, it takes off like a rocketship," noted Jon. His observations are a testimony to why a developer-centric application platform matters.
Nick's picks from CF Summit 2019
- One Marketplace to Rule Them All
- Getting Started with Knative: The Way To Build Serverless
- "Kube" Your Enthusiasm: Bringing Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes Together with Project Eirini
Jon's picks from CF Summit 2019
- Cloud Native Buildpacks: A Paradigm Shift for Enterprise App Builds
- Keep tabs on all your apps wherever they run with multi-foundation Apps Manager (coming soon) And check out this new video showing a preview demo of the multi-foundation Apps Manager feature.
Learn more about the Kroger journey with Pivotal here: https://pivotal.io/customers/kroger.
Want to walk the halls with cloud architects and engineers like Nick and Jon? Register for SpringOne Platform today and save an extra $200 with S1P200_DDREWITZ.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter More Content by Dormain Drewitz