In this episode of Pivotal Insights, Stark & Wayne's Dr. Nic Williams discusses why it's important to treat your platform-as-product. The short answer: It results in a more customer-oriented mindset. Listen to the full episode to learn more, including how putting some constraints on developers plays an important role.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @drnic
- Feedback: email@example.com
News & Resources
- Check out this two-part blog post from Stark & Wayne on container-to-container networking for Cloud Foundry and Kubernetes.
- Watch Dr. Nic chatting about the Cloud Foundry community and more on theCUBE from Cloud Foundry Summit 2018.
- Still not registered for SpringOne Platform 2019! What are you waiting for? Register today and come see Dr. Nic along with a bevy of Fortune 100 companies share cloud-native software best practices and lessons learned.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin