From June 11th – 12th, we’ll be at Metropolitan Pavilion in New York City for the Multiscreen Summit.
Our Director of Media, Sports & Entertainment, Sheetal Jaitly, will be moderating a panel entitled, “Tools to build a Perfect App?”
- Michael Bayle, Former SVP and General Manager, ESPN Mobile
- Michael Scogin, VP, Wireless, MTV Mobile at MTV Networks
- Irving Fain, Co-Founder & CEO, CrowdTwist
Also representing from Xtreme Labs are:
The panel delves into areas such as:
- Overview of the types of multiscreen engagement- lean in, lean back, asynchronous
- What multiscreen products have we created?
- What trends do we see emerging?
- What is our brand’s plan?
- How do we measure success?
Let us know if you’re attending by sending Ally an e-mail; we’d love to invite you to our exclusive social after conference hours.
About the AuthorMore Content by Pivotal Labs