0.9.16 of Tweed is now available in the App Catalog.
- loading spinner/scrim has been replaced with spinner/cancel button (like web browser app)
- Tweed will auto-retry connecting to Twitter on failure response from Twitter API (this has been recently causing Tweed to hang))
- option to cancel active request by tapping cancel button; tapping refresh will retry (instead of having to re-select timeline from nav menu)
- shake for retry and refresh
We’ve added support for the accelerometer shake events. If you shake your phone while on a timeline:
- if loading (Twitter is taking a long time), this will force a retry
- if no active loading, then refreshes (same as hitting refresh button)
So, you could always force a retry by tapping cancel, then refresh, but we figure you can vent some frustration by shaking the phone.
About the AuthorMore Content by Christian Sepulveda