- Sending Facebook messages when site has BasicAuth or Redirect
When calling FB.ui() to send a message that has a link (say to invite a user to your site), the link must return a 200. Which is incompatible w/ BasicAuth and Redirects.
Has anyone found a way to work around this in a staging environment so that a story can be accepted?
- Trying to set up CCMenu to talk to Jenkins with BasicAuth
But no projects available for selection.
- one suggestion checking the cc.xml
- Don’t use space in project name
- Capybara with Selenium in CI not cleaning up webmock requests
Jonathan’s project is randomizing order of request and controller specs. It seems if a controller spec runs after a request spec, it fails because the controller spec expects no mocked request but did. The mocked out request was made in the request spec earlier. Not happening if running locally.
- SF Tracker Meetup 6:30p-8:30p Tonight
About the Author
BiographyMore Content by Phan Le