Pivotal is sponsoring Web Summit 2014, and it is taking place next week, on November 4th-6th in Dublin, Ireland.
If you are a start-up, we would love to talk to you about building great software.
We are looking forward to the event—within three years, Web Summit has become one of the world’s most influential tech events. This year, it brings together 20,000 people. Speakers hail from companies like Amazon, Google, Stripe, Cisco, Dropbox, Zynga, Evernote, Sequoia Capital, Arduino, Nest, Nike, Wired, Tinder, AOL, Facebook, and Pivotal!
Connect with Us
The Pivotal team is looking forward to the exchanges and dialogues about building great software and what that means for start-ups and enterprises launching new applications. We are available to meet about:
- Agile software development and Pivotal Tracker & Labs
- Pivotal Web Services, Powered by Cloud Foundry
- How Start-Up Operating Costs, Technology Stacks, and Scale Matter
- Cloud Foundry – The Leading, Open Source Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Open Source Software
- Mobile Services
- Big Data, Data Science, and Apache Hadoop®
How to Find Us
If you are attending, here is how you can find us:
- For startups, we are sponsoring the startup reception and have a seat on the judging competition.
- We are hosting office hours for growth-stage startups looking to take their vision to the next level. Sign up here if you are interested in a complimentary consultation.
- Additionally, Edward Hieatt, VP Pivotal, will deliver a keynote speech on “Enterprise Transformation.”
- Please reach out if you’d like to meet with us.
For members of the media interested in connecting, please contact us here.
Editor’s Note: Apache, Apache Hadoop, Hadoop, and the yellow elephant logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of the Apache Software Foundation in the United States and/or other countries.
About the Author
BiographyMore Content by Imtiaz Jaffer