The Pivotal Cloud Platform Roadshow is now touring major cities in the United States and Europe, featuring Pivotal CF workshops geared towards developers, architects, operations and technical managers. Coinciding with Pivotal’s announcement of significant new mobile, data, and ecosystem services for Pivotal CF, the Pivotal Cloud Platform Roadshow presents an opportunity to work with, and learn more about, the leading enterprise PaaS.
The Pivotal Cloud Platform Roadshow will present a thorough introduction to Pivotal CF’s advantages as a platform for developing and deploying mobile-first cloud applications. In addition to providing a broad overview of the PaaS, the tour will give enable developers, operators, and service brokers hands-on time with Pivotal CF, and present a deeper dive into the strengths and technical details of Continuous Delivery and Microservices.
Attendees will learn about how Pivotal CF empowers developers to build innovative and scalable applications thanks to easily deployable build packs, a robust suite of microservices, all on an automated and cost-effective platform that enables the continuous development and delivery of software and services.
The day-long workshops are designed to be of interest to both technical subject matter experts and operations managers, and will feature presentations by a number of Pivotal’s experts from both domains. Topics and speakers will vary based on the city, including the following Pivotal and Cloud Foundry managers and developers:
- James Watters – Leads the product management, product marketing, business development, and solution engineering organization responsible for Pivotal’s PaaS products
- Andrew Clay Shafer – Senior director of technology at Pivotal, and a frequent speaker on agile, operations, devops, open source and cloud computing
- Matt Stine – Cloud Foundry Platform Engineer at Pivotal. He is a 15 year veteran of the enterprise IT industry, with experience spanning numerous business domains
- Fred Melo – A community engineer at Pivotal, Fred has been developing software for 15+ years and his job is to help customers worldwide on their journey to Platform-as-a-Service and an agile world
- Jamie O’Meara – A Platform Community Engineer for Pivotal. He is very passionate about PaaS, Cloud Platforms and its impact on software architecture, design and development. He enjoys technology and helping people solve problems
- Austin Rutherford – As Director of Field Engineering at Pivotal, Austin leads a team of Pivotal CF Ninjas helping customers worldwide on the journey to PaaS and agile software development in the cloud
About the AuthorMore Content by Paul M. Davis