Pivotal is heading to the Velocity Conference in Santa Clara, CA on June 18th-20th.
Velocity continues to be one of the top conferences on operations and performance for the web. Everyone there is passionate about the space—eagerly sharing, learning, and networking around the topics of speed, scale, reliability, and operations.
If you are at the show, be sure to meet and network with our experts: Al Sargent, Paul Santos, Bill Keenan, Tamao Nakahara, Adam Fitzgerald, Scott Deeg, Wayne Lund, and Blake Connell.
Where You can Find Us:
- Visit us at booth #411 on Wednesday or Thursday—giveaways include Pivotal Rocket Launchers!
- See Al Sargent’s presentation on Asynchronous Messaging for Performance with RabbitMQ
- Thursday 6/20 from 3:30-410P in Ballroom F
- Description: How do Google, Twitter, and Instragram ensure fast application performance at scale? One technique is asynchronous messaging using RabbitMQ to prevent application bottlenecks. In this session, presenter, Al Sargent, will cover common asynchronous messaging patterns and how to implement them in RabbitMQ, common pitfalls to avoid, and how to cluster RabbitMQ for increased scalability and reliability.
- Book a VIP meeting room with us
5 Great Stories on Scaling with RabbitMQ—Pre-Conference Reading
If you are thinking about attending Al’s talk or you are new to RabbitMQ, here are five RabbitMQ articles that you might want to read in advance:
- How Superfeedr uses RabbitMQ to serve 22 billion blog entries
- How RabbitMQ runs within and the world’s largest biometric database
- How Socialvane scales with RabbitMQ
- How real-time comments run at Huffpost Live with RabbitMQ
- How Indeed.com handles 35 million job postings a day
Of course, we would also love to talk to you about any Pivotal products—application, data, and cloud fabrics—analytics, Hadoop, in-memory data grids, runtime environments, Spring, Cloud Foundry, Redis, and more.
About the Author
BiographyMore Content by Stacey Schneider