Our NYC office is growing and we need someone to help our systems keep up with demand. We’re agile, fun, and believe in sustainable pace (no death marches), and lots of testing. We have daily catered breakfast and keep our fridges well stocked. We like to work in an open environment – no cubicles here.
You’ll be supporting our tenants’ needs first (around 40 people – assist with printers, networking, etc).
You’ll also support about 20 of our developers onsite as well as additional developers in client offices around the city.
We use Macs exclusively but our tenants will have a mixture of systems.
We’re looking for someone to take initiative and help plan and transition IT-related needs from our current office to our new office as well as provide on-going support.
Install, configure, and support:
- Workstations and laptops (Macintosh, Windows and Linux)
- Local area network (LAN), WiFi and Internet connectivity to our office
- VoIP phones
- Manage backups, onsite and offsite
Additional Skills desired:
- Experience with managed switches and VLANs
- OS X Server administration
- Linux administration
- VPN experience (IPSEC)
- Scripting languages (Shell, Ruby, Perl, Python, etc.)
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical clients
If you or someone you know is interested please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a contract-to-hire position.
About the Author