Cool things this week:
- Cloning a GitHub repository through the HTTPS protocol will always ask for authentication but if you use the SSH it will honor the saved credentials
- LLDB should start being used over GDB as GDB is being deprecated.
Headaches this week:
- OHAttributedLabel can cause performance hit in UITableView (does automated checking, some can be disabled)
- Must set the viewport to the device screen size to have the content resize within UIWebViews
- Framesetter on CoreText freezes (no crash or error) when passing it a nil value
About the AuthorMore Content by Derek Webb