An online lender has experienced growth rates exceeding a whopping 10,000% since inception. We are, of course, talking about Bitcoin.
With technologies like Bitcoin, Square, and NFC technology emerging (to name a few), the world of financial services is changing faster than ever before. Our goal is to help our clients develop a world-leading strategy that will keep them ahead of the competitors. We help them stay on top of the trends, patterns, and developments that truly matter. To that end, we are hosting a webinar on Tuesday, May 21 at 1pm EDT.
Here are some questions that we will be answering in our webinar:
- Which mobile platforms are most important – Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows Phone or mobile web?
- How to shift from branch banking to technology banking
- Steps to successfully navigate mobile banking implementation within your own organization
- Differences between internal development and outsourcing to a strategic partner
- Advantages small banks have against large competitors
- Costs and overhead of mobile banking projects
- The future of mobile banking – what’s next and how will financial institutions be impacted?
The webinar will be moderated by Mike Stern, our Director of Business Development, Financial Services. Three panelists will be joining him:
- CIBC’s Director of Mobile Banking Strategy, Ranjit Sarai
- CIBC’s Senior Business Project Manager of Internet and Mobile Banking, Sean Robertson
- Xtreme Labs’ Product Manager Damian McCabe
Join these experts in financial services and learn how to build a world-leading mobile strategy with our mobile banking webinar at 1 p.m. EDT on Tuesday, May 21.
About the AuthorMore Content by Pivotal Labs