At Pivotal Labs, one of the services we provide our clients is helping them interview and hire. Pivotal Labs and our clients place a strong emphasis on Agile development and its many aspects: Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development, rapid iterations, and frequent refactoring.
GoSpotCheck is seeking a Ruby developer to join our growing team and take an integral role in building our product. GoSpotCheck is a simple way to collect, structure, and share retail intelligence for distributed ﬁeld teams. We have mobile applications for capturing data and a web application for digesting and analyzing ﬁeld intelligence. Our applications streamline the process of getting from data to insights to action for enterprise retail customers, enabling them to more effectively manage retail execution.
- Proven experience in development of ﬂexible and scalable web-based applications
- Passion for technology, speciﬁcally software development
- 2+ years of experience with Ruby language and the Rails framework, be proﬁcient with the entire Ruby on Rails stack
- 3+ years of hands-on web development, demonstrating:
- Sound object oriented design skills and knowledge of application architecture patterns
- Proﬁciency with relational databases, including design and development
- Working knowledge in development of MVC-based web solutions
- Competency managing source control and automated build processes
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Android and iOS a big plus
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
GoSpotCheck was founded in May 2011 and is a graduate of the renowned TechStars program. We are backed by some of the best early stage tech investors including 500Startups, Venture51, Doug Feirstein, Walter Winshall, Dave Carlson, and former Coca-Cola CMO Sergio Zyman.
BENEFITS & COMPENSATION
Along with a competitive salary and 100% paid beneﬁts, we offer a highly dynamic and exciting work environment where you will get the chance to make huge contributions to the company. We believe in giving everyone the ability to excel at their job, and that means giving our people the ability to create impact in any way they see ﬁt.
Contact email@example.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP!
About the AuthorMore Content by Stephan Hagemann