As the year draws to a close, Andrew Clay Shafer’s team is going on tour! Seven meetups in five cities makes for a whirlwind three weeks. You can join us in Minneapolis, Columbus, Philadelphia, New York City and Washington, D.C. between November 30th and December 17th to chat about devops, Docker, Cloud Foundry, Docker, Lattice, Docker, Cloud-Native Java, Docker, Spring Boot & Spring Cloud, Docker, and NetflixOSS. If you can’t make it to these events and want to follow along, Bridget has created a Twitter list with everyone on it. All the members are listed here.
- Monday November 30: Minneapolis DevOps meetup—end-of-year holiday party (Bridget & Casey mingling).
- Tuesday December 1: Minneapolis Docker and Cloud Foundry meetups—Bridget & Casey presenting about Docker on Cloud Foundry and orchestrating workloads with Lattice.
Casey is off to Columbus. He enjoyed devopsdays Ohio so much he had to come back!
- Tuesday December 8: Columbus DevOps meetup—Casey presenting on orchestrating containerized workloads with Lattice.
On the way to the Big Apple, Bridget and Casey are spending a day in the city of devops empathy. (That’s what brotherly love means, right?) Shoutout to Bridget’s DramaFever peeps!
- Monday December 14: Philly DevOps meetup—Bridget & Casey presenting about Docker on Cloud Foundry and orchestrating workloads with Lattice.
New York, New York
The team that never sleeps. Excitement, adventure, and most of the team in one place at one time!
- Tuesday December 15: NYC DevOps meetup—Bridget & Casey presenting about Docker on Cloud Foundry and orchestrating workloads with Lattice.
- Wednesday December 16: NYC Cloud-Native meetup—Andrew Clay Shafer, Josh Long, and Kenny Bastani presenting about Cloud-Native Architecture with Spring and NetflixOSS
And if NYC is a bit too far, catch up with us in the nation’s capital right before you head out to see the new Star Wars movie. (Priorities!)
- Thursday December 17: DC Cloud-Native meetup—Andrew Clay Shafer, Josh Long, and Kenny Bastani presenting about Cloud-Native Architecture with Spring and NetflixOSS
About the Author
BiographyMore Content by Casey West