At Pivotal Labs, one of the services we provide our clients is helping them interview and hire. Pivotal Labs and our clients place a strong emphasis on Agile development and its many aspects: Pair Programming, Test-Driven Development, rapid iterations, and frequent refactoring.
Cadreon is looking for a senior Ruby on Rails developer to be part of a newly minted technology team in San Francisco. The candidate will be implementing cutting-edge advertising technologies used to service our Fortune 100 clients like Microsoft, Verizon, Chysler, and BMW. The candidate should enjoy working in a startup-like environment and be able to function well independently or in cross-functional teams.
The full job posting follows.
- Technical architect and lead developer on implementing new advertising technologies.
- Support and enhance existing internal systems.
- Assist with technical integration of third party technology vendors.
- Help evaluate Cadreon’s technology partners.
- Contribute to the company’s overall technology strategy and vision.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Expert-level knowledge of Ruby (1.9) and Rails (3.0).
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies / TDD / Continuous Integration.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Understanding of online advertising landscape and technologies.
- Thorough experience with the following tools and technologies:
- NIX environments
Helpful but not necessary:
- Experience building ad serving technologies.
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS EC2/S3/RDS.
- Knowledge of Apache, J2EE, and experience building scalable solutions a plus.
- Java/.NET/Perl development experience.
- High-availability issues (deployment and monitoring)
- MongoDB, Riak, CouchDB, and other document style/non-traditional (noSQL) data stores
- Data feed management and integration
Applicants should email a cover letter and resume to Rin.Chon@Cadreon.com
About the AuthorMore Content by Sean Beckett