Most enterprises start their cloud-native journeys with lots of enthusiasm and big plans. But reality often sets in when they try to scale transformations by modernizing hundreds, sometimes thousands of legacy apps. The biggest digital transformation roadblock? It's a lack of cloud-native skills, says HCL's Alan Flower. In this episode of Pivotal Conversations, Alan shares tips and strategies for overcoming the cloud-native skills gap.
- Visit http://pivotal.io/podcasts for show notes and other episodes.
- Download the episode and check us out on Soundcloud, subscribe to the feed directly, or on iTunes to have it automatically downloaded for you.
- Twitter: @jeffreyfkelly, @dormaindrewitz, @hcltech
- Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
News & Resources
- Watch Alan's SpringOne Platform 2018 session on hitting the enterprises sweet spot with Pivotal Container Service.
- Hear about HCL’s journey creating microservices and lessons learned along the way with HCL's Rahul Kandhari.
- Learn more about HCL's Pivotal practice and how its helping enterprises accelerate and scale their digital transformations.
About the AuthorFollow on Twitter Follow on Linkedin More Content by Jeff Kelly